Saturday, March 21, 2009

Hope to Home Update

What a week this has been! Tracey and I are still on a high from the CAFFA Conference on the 14th. This was our very first conference as an exhibitor. It was wonderful! We met so many people and enjoyed networking with the other exhibitors.

It was uplifting to receive positive feedback about Hope to Home and our mission. The logo was an absolute hit! The many questions we were asked helped us to clarify must have items for the web site that will better explain how Hope to Home can help our customers. It was an excellent experience!

A special thanks to all the exhibitors and guests that stopped to chat with Tracey and me. It was such a pleasure.

I want to take a moment to congratulate Naomi Gilbert. Naomi won the raffle prize we donated for the conference. Thanks for stopping at our table and filling out a ticket!

Tracey and I are working feverishly to complete the web site. I will provide an update in each of my posts. In the meantime please feel free to contact us with any questions. Stay tuned for my next post. I will provide more details about the inspiration behind Hope to Home and what exactly we can do for you.

Have a blessed day!
Andrea Hedstrom Co-Founder

No comments:

Post a Comment